High Carb Fruity Vegan Journey

My YouTube channel: Robyn's YouTube
My Other Blog: Robyn's Recipes
Facebook page: SweetSugarCrumble

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Vegan Toothpaste

I recently repurchased this toothpaste for the third time today from Holland and Barrette at £2.49. It has a delicious subtle peppermint flavour that doesn't burn your tongue or distort the flavour of your food after using it. It is free from harsh chemicals such as sulphates which are responsible for the frothiness in regular toothpastes. This toothpaste doesn't have that overly frothy lather but a more subtle active cleaning method. It contains Salvadora persica which is known as the tooth brush tree and works amazingly. One tube lasts my family about 1-2 months using a pea size amount. I use an electric toothbrush which works the best with it too.
I would highly recommend this for a simple toothpaste switch for a healthier mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment