High Carb Fruity Vegan Journey

My YouTube channel: Robyn's YouTube
My Other Blog: Robyn's Recipes
Facebook page: SweetSugarCrumble

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Vegan Lip Balm

I went to town in search of a vegan lip balm today and decided to try out Lush. I entered and asked the assistant who showed me this:
I smelt it and wow a burst of freshness with a sweet lemon sorbet aroma. I was instantly in love and hoped that it worked as well as it smelt. I purchased it at £5.75 took it home and applied a little to my lips, it was very moisturising and flowed on nicely. I haven't put any on since because my lips still feel soft and that was 4 hours ago and I'v eaten and drank since. So in my opinion so far it is very nice. I think it will last me a long long time as I only needed the tiniest amount which lasted 4 hrs. I will try it out for a whole day and see how it lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment