High Carb Fruity Vegan Journey

My YouTube channel: Robyn's YouTube
My Other Blog: Robyn's Recipes
Facebook page: SweetSugarCrumble

Thursday 29 August 2013

Blackberry Picking

Today I went blackberry and raspberry picking with my mum. We spent 2.5 hours in the fields and it was so much fun. Each full punnet weighing 1kg was £6 each which in total came to £36. At first we were surprised but then I worked out how much they would cost in tesco and on offer per kg it would be £8. So we got a pretty good deal and the experience was awesome too (pick and eat as you go yum!) We have decided to keep one punnet to eat fresh and to freeze the rest for smoothies and dressings. I can't wait to share my recipes with you soon on Robyn's Recipes :)
Here are our delicious produce:


We also bought a pumpkin 3kg at £1.50, and made a fabulous pumpkin soup. We saw a whole field of huge pumpkins, I tried to lift one and it was literally impossible! It must have weighed 3 stone or more, wish I could have bought that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment