High Carb Fruity Vegan Journey

My YouTube channel: Robyn's YouTube
My Other Blog: Robyn's Recipes
Facebook page: SweetSugarCrumble

Monday 19 August 2013

10 Weeks, 3 days Pure Vegan

I recently got back from Mallorca which was lovely. The variety of fruits was wonderful and allowed my mum and I to be 100% raw for 2 weeks. I read 80/10/10 by Douglas Graham in the first week and was greatly informed about the real hazards meat, dairy, gain and fat have on the body as well as all the recipe ideas and inspirational stories.
I now bulk buy my bananas by the box from Lidl, only £12 per 18kg box. It's not at all embarrassing and the staff there know other people who have bought boxes of bananas. This made me think that there must be some more fruity people in my area :) which is encouraging. I have also found a local grocery shop which is relatively small but I can bulk by my tomatoes there and they also sell cheap awesome Piel de Sapo melons (See picture 1) for 89p. 
Today I went to my local Arab high street where I bought a 15 inch long watermelon (see picture 2), a young coconut and a 12 inch papaya (Cost £14). Pretty pricy but well worth it, check out Robyn's Recipes soon for new recipes. 
I'm also enjoying running every evening for 10-20 minutes around my area and loving spin classes at the gym 2-3 hours per week. Since being HCRV I have noticed the spin classes getting easier each time so have been able to turn up the tension more frequently, keeping in pace with the instructor and pushing myself harder. I have also been enjoying doing my 100 squats a day. 
Today I have eaten purely watermelon (that I bought today) until dinner when I had 10 bananas.
  
Picture 1:

Picture 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment